Who is Timberline Auto Center?
Read about our Northwest Montana community, how we get involved
learn why our customers choose to do business with us.
Timberline Auto Center is a family-owned automobile dealership established in 1985. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and building lasting relationships with our customers. You are our business and it is our goal to have you come back to us for all of your automotive needs by providing services backed by honesty, integrity, and value. Many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years and will work hard to ensure the best possible service to each of our customers. Our dedicated salesmen, our full-time technicians, and our associates in our parts department are committed to meet or exceed your expectations.
At Timberline Auto Center, we all come to work everyday because we want to solve your biggest automotive problems.
- Coachmen RV Dealer – We are more than just your source of truck, car, and SUV sales. We also offer a great selection of new Coachmen RV travel trailers with a variety of floor plans that is sure to accommodate just about any of your vacationing or traveling needs.
- Auto Financing – Once you find the vehicle you are looking for, we work diligently toward obtaining the lowest interest rate possible for your auto loan. Whether you have perfect credit or less than perfect credit, we will work with you to secure financing for your new or used vehicle that best suits your finance needs and fits within your budget.
- Vehicle Service & Repair
- Service is one of the greatest assets to our dealership. Because our shop is furnished with the latest diagnostic equipment and technical information data systems, we have immediate access to service and repair information as well as manufacturer recall announcements. Our highly trained service technicians specialize in hard to solve diagnostic and automotive repair problems that occur in today’s high-performance vehicles. Most importantly, we offer outstanding automotive service to our customers and will see that your vehicle performs at its best!
- Our family of automotive professionals are all ASE certified. The ASE (The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) certifies the technical competence of individual technicians so you can be confident that the repairs and services being completed on your vehicle are performed by the most experienced and well trained technicians in the automotive industry.
- At Timberline Auto Center in Libby, Montana, one of our goals is to help you get the most out of your vehicle. Whether your car, truck, SUV, or minivan simply needs basic preventative maintenance services or a more comprehensive repair, our certified technicians offer the best service possible to keep your vehicle operating efficiently and worry-free.
- Car Rental Service – Our rental department can help make your visit to Libby and the surrounding area a lot easier with a rental car. We have a modest selection of clean vehicles at competitive rates and we provide fifty free miles per day. Rent by the day or by the week. The choice is yours.
Timberline Auto Center is very active in supporting not only the community of Libby, but neighboring communities as well. Over the years, we have enjoyed giving back by advocating, investing in and promoting various clubs, events, and organizations. Since opening our doors in 1984, we have donated over $500,000 in cash donations to local charities, nonprofit organizations, and fundraising events in the communities that have supported us.
- Our years of consistently showing community involvement and contributing to those in need have resulted in Timberline Auto Center being recognized by the Libby Area Chamber of Commerce as an Outstanding Community Supporter.
- As we value the importance of Libby’s amazing history and cultural diversity, we traditionally support the activities associated with the Libby Nordicfest Heritage Festival and the renowned Heritage Museum as these two notable organizations bring our community’s heritage and history to life.
- With a strong belief in building our community through involvement and participation, we support even the smaller, active groups that rely on the generosity of others to bring individuals together and provide opportunities for those that share the same interests. The KVRC Equestrian Group, a nonprofit organization originally named the Kootenai Valley Roping Club, does just that. This small group, comprised of horse owners, riders and horse enthusiasts engage in activities that convey the true meaning of sportsmanship, teamwork, a healthy lifestyle and community service. By candidly donating to this team of competing and non-competing members, Timberline Auto Center helps make their outdoor activities and adventures a huge success year after year.
- As we strive to continue to support this great community, we recognize the important role of Handicapped Challenge, Inc. and the impact the organization has on the special needs youth and their families that reside in our community. The nonprofit organization’s mission is to provide recreational opportunities for special needs youth 5-18 years of age granting each child an opportunity to participate in fun and exciting outdoor adventures promoting the development of self-esteem, self-confidence, and physical and emotional well-being. Timberline Auto Center is a proud supporter of Handicapped Challenge, Inc.!
- We have proudly sponsored community-based organizations that are devoted to making valuable contributions and providing worthwhile opportunities to our youth including the Libby Children’s Select Choir and the Lincoln County Youth Soccer Association.
- We have been involved with several organizations within our community offering financial support towards their widely attended events and holiday related festivities including:
- Libby Logger Days
- Lincoln County Relay for Life
- Youth Runnerfell
- David Thompson Search & Rescue benefit ride “Le Tour de Koocanusa”
- Kooky Noosa Challenge
- CARD Clinic’s annual Big Sky Bash
- Koats 4 Kids campaign
- Youth Court Service’s annual Easter Egg Hunts
- Main Street Trick-or-Treat Extravaganza
- Turkey Trot annual tradition
- Shop-With-A-Cop affair
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center Festival of Trees Fundraising Gala
- Timberline Auto Center has participated in the “Safe Kids, Safe Communities” coalition. This children’s safety program involves inspecting the safety of children’s car seats and educates parents on how to properly install them. This program also provides children with life jackets who would otherwise be without.
- We proudly represent Dodge® in the PRCA Kootenai River Rodeo held at the J. Neils Memorial Park in Libby each summer.
- Our involvement with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association has led us to contribute to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund which offers financial help to professional rodeo cowboys and cowgirls in the event of unexpected injuries resulting from professional rodeo activities.
- Libby and Troy, being smaller communities with limited resources, have become more reliant on volunteer and nonprofit organizations that deliver critical services having a direct and positive impact on our day-to-day lives.
- Two specific organizations that are well-deserving of our attention are the Troy Volunteer Fire Department and the Libby Volunteer Fire Department. Recognizing the countless hours these men contribute to safeguarding our health and well-being, Timberline Auto Center provides valuable funding to assist with operating expenses as well as community events and fundraisers.
- To further support the belief that local business and community engagement go hand-in-hand, we chose to be avid supporters of the Boy Scouts of America’s mission by donating to fundraising efforts that financially support various community-service projects.
- Another organization that deserves our attention is our local Wings Regional Cancer Support, a not-for-profit organization of dedicated volunteers that have come together to raise funds and provide monetary support in order to offer financial assistance to cancer patients and their families as they struggle to meet the out-of-pocket expenses related to cancer treatment such as housing, transportation, and meals that are not traditionally covered by health insurance.
- We are a major participant in sponsorships of the Libby school athletic programs and various educational groups county wide.
- In October 2009, Timberline Auto Center hosted a Drive One 4 UR School event raising $1,300 for the Libby High School to reward outstanding student performances. The program, developed by Ford Motor Company®, was a test drive fundraising event to help raise money to support our school’s sports and extracurricular activities. For every valid test drive completed, Ford Motor Company® donated $20 to our community high school.
- In 2005, we received the Founding Sponsor Award for being a Provider Pals program sponsor. This fully funded educational nonprofit organization is a unique urban/rural cultural exchange program that provides our students with an opportunity of a lifetime to learn about natural resources and cultural diversity.
- We continue to expand our charitable efforts by donating to various groups within the education sector. Each of these programs is dedicated to putting our children on a path to success.
- The Libby High School Close-Up Program
- The Libby High School Photography classes
- The Kootenai Valley Christian School
- The Noxon Business Professionals of America
- Timberline Auto Center is a member of the Libby Logger Booster Club. This program exists to provide support for all athletic teams and educational clubs within the school district. Because we realize the importance of school-based athletic programs, we have graciously donated to several groups including the Libby High School wrestling teams, tennis teams, softball teams, and cheerleading squads while sponsoring select students in recognition of their athletic excellence, commitment to sportsmanship, academic achievement, and exemplary character.
- Most notably, several of our employees are members of the Libby Volunteer Fire Department. The LVFD is manned and operated by volunteers to provide emergency assistance and care to our friends and neighbors in their time of need. The department averages a little over 100 call outs annually, with about half, if not all, of the Timberline Auto volunteers responding each time. Our selfless volunteers have accumulated an impressive 50+ years of combined service with the fire department.